Indice del forum

Forum dei Tabaccai

Un posto dove parlare di problemi dei tabaccai

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Listed below in order of importance: Ask for job leads fro
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 20, 03:21:52    Oggetto:  Listed below in order of importance: Ask for job leads fro
Descrizione:

Listed below in order of importance:

Ask for job leads from your family
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, friends, people in your community, staff at job centers especially at your local community collage or the collage or school where you graduated form.

Ask them one simple question: do you know any jobs at the place you work or do you know of any other place hiring? Searching for a job using this method has a 33% success rate
, which means out of every 100 people using this method, 33 will find a job and 67 out of 100 people will not find the jobs that are out there if they use only this method to search for a job. This is one of the five best ways to look for a job, but this method is not fool proof.

Knocking on the door of any employer
, factory, or office that interests you, whether they are know to have a vacancy or not.

this method has a 47% success rate
, which means out of every 100 people who use this method, 47 will find a job and 53 will not, this is given that only this search method is used. This is one of the five best ways to look for a job
, but again this method is not fool proof. remember no one method will wok for every one every time no matter what the odds.

Using the Yellow pages to identify subjects and fields of interest to you in the town or city that you live in or would like to work in, and then calling up employers listed in that field, to ask if they hiring for the type of position you can do
, and do well.

Using this method has a 69% success rate, which means out of every 100 job hunters, 69 will find a job and 31 job hunters out of 100 will not find the jobs that are out there if they only use this method of finding a job.

Do the same thing mentioned above
, but now do this in a group. In a group with other job-hunters using the Yellow pages cold call employers in your town or city and then ask them if they are hiring.

Using this method you will have a 84% success rate. That is out of every 100 people 84 people will get the job, leaving 16 job hunters out of hundred who will not find a job. Again this is one of the five best ways to find a job but is not a fool proof method.

Doing a life changing job hunt ( basically means changing you career, or deciding to work for your self)

This method has a 86% success rate. That is out of every 100 job-hunters 86 will find a job or a new career. This method's success rate is 12 times higher than the success rate for resumes. But remember no method is fool proof and a job hunter should use a mix off all these methods to increase his or her chances

visit my site

The Modern Electronic Cigarette Kit - Perfect For Many Uses Technology Articles | April 18
, 2011
The premium electronic cigarette is making a craze around the country. These smokeless E cigarettes can be used virtually anywhere. With no second hand smoke, there is no fear of 'poisoning' those around you.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 * Style Definitions * table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"-3 "; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

The premium electronic cigarette is making a craze around the country. These smokeless E cigarettes can be used virtually anywhere. With no second hand smoke
, there is no fear of hurting those around you. The wide variety of E Juice flavors means the ability to choose between nicotine and nicotine free varieties mean there is no reason to be bored with your premium electronic cigarette.

Choosing the perfect premium electronic cigarette starter kit is the essential place to begin. There is a wide variety of starter kits to chose from. Some of the starter kits contain multiple cigarettes, meaning the ability to have two flavors prepared to smoke, or a longer time between charges. Other starter kits contain a portable battery pack that charges as it sits in the car or a purse. This is perfect for people who are busy and need long periods of time between charges. Choosing the starter kit that fits the lifestyle being led is the key to being satisfied with the purchase.

Now that the starter kit has been purchased
, the next step is to find E juice to go inside of the premium electronic cigarette. E juice comes in a wide variety of flavors. It can be purchased in both nicotine and nicotine free varieties. These people often prefer the non nicotine variety. No matter what flavor is preferred it could not be easier to use. Simply install the E juice into cartridge that is in the electronic.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 20, 03:21:52    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: