Indice del forum

Forum dei Tabaccai

Un posto dove parlare di problemi dei tabaccai

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Inpeg Vision a patent Intelligent Transport System manufactu
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 27, 02:43:00    Oggetto:  Inpeg Vision a patent Intelligent Transport System manufactu
Descrizione:

Inpeg Vision a patent Intelligent Transport System manufacturing company in South Korea. Our aim is to provide a safer environment by delivering ultimate integrated ITS - traffic and parking management systems.

Parking Guidance System (based on LPR) Overview

Intelligent parking system provides safe and聽convenient life.

This is cutting edge intelligence type system to guide to finding parked vehicle easily
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, that reads parked vehicle number, and using contents based recognition technology and saves the surroundings of vehicle with聽mega pixel ultra-high resolution camera. For the fast and safe parking, it leads the entering vehicles to the empty parking space. Checking the parked vehicles location can be done by entering 4 digit vehicle聽number at the parking entry Kiosk, when it shows parking location information
, image information.

System Characteristic

High recognition rate 98~99.5 %( Korean Construction technology research center test result etc.) Multi-functional camera:聽5Mega pixel聽& LED Indicator聽(Photograph three sides of an object with one camera) Transmitting variable frame, reduce network traffic and number recognition server Loaded with contents based intelligence algorithm filming the surroundings of vehicle聽in high definition聽
and monitoring,(including security function) PoE network camera transmit and receive power and date together through Ethernet cable Reduce cost聽of construction due to PoE network camera based system

Monitoring Screen

Marking date and time Marking personnel, registration of vehicle
, remaining capacity of hard disc Screen segmentation function
(1-segment, 4-segment, 15-segment, 24-segment
, and 32-segment) Each floor parking vehicle filming shots Selected parking lot filming shots Customer company logo insert EntryExit vehicle time, vehicle plate number etc. info checking by lower combo box click

Equipment Monitoring Screen

The type of equipment and the status display Zone parking map at a glance identify the聽
specific equipment Section displays Information rate renewals, and the conversion聽
speed is adjustable Customer logo

Specification

Camera - 12.5" Color CMOS 5.0 megapixel Power control - PoE power supply unit Recognition - Maximum 3 sides Image storage - Video - 10Frame (for security) Method - still image - 1Frame Communication - TCPIP LED lamp - 3 color high-intensity LED Speaker - Announcement in case of Illegal parking and stop

If you are looking for vehicle tracking system? Contact Inpeg vision dhkoo@ for best solution.

Category: Careersintegrated ITSvehicle tracking system Meekan Interiors - Interior Designing That Transforms Homes & Touches Lives
Posted by meekaninteriors on November 15th, 2017

The current trend is of plush high rise apartments replacing traditional bungalows to accommodate the new age nuclear family concept as opposed to the age-old concept of all living under the same roof under the watchful vigilance and control of a head patriarch. However now with the nuclear families on the rise
, families are breaking down into smaller units and favoring a separate apartment in a high rise, opting out of the bungalow system. Apartments are much more stylish, often come with amazing view, compact and with a promise of complete privacy. However
, apartments in plush and posh highrise need to be decorated and furnished in a way so as to complement its surroundings and enhance the beauty of the house. In short interior decoration is what sets apart a home from a house. That magic Midas touch in arrangement of furniture and setting up of the whole space with each room having its distinct style, often meant to resonate the vibes of a particular theme, or reflect the personality of its owner. When you are buying a flat in any city, with the current real estate boom
, it is not only an asset but also a very intelligent investment option. Employing the services of one of the best interior designers in Pune, Meekan interiors, one can renovate the architecture of the entire apartment to give it a distinct appeal, whether he plans to use it for residential purposes or lease out for rent. Well furnished and innovative apartments
, which have a standalone presence in their architecture and interior design, are often opted for hotel spaces or service apartment arrangements to corporate and multinationals.

When you have bought a new residential apartment with a young youthful and vibrant appeal, it only makes sense that you give your house a similar look and feel indoors as it is outdoors. Furthermore, if you want to create an atmosphere at home which reflects a getaway from routine life
, that too requires intricate planning and execution and can be rendered by Meekan Interiors, the best residential interior designers in Pune. The correct furniture, the right showpieces, correct lighting and appropriate setting and colors comprise the art and science of interior designing and the best interior designers of Pune can transform your apartment into your very own private paradise.

The right amount of expertise in interior designing applies to appropriate conditions can magically transform any indoor residential capacity into a scenery and space in accordance with ones desire
, whatever it might be. The best residential interior designers in Pune can create an atmosphere and arrangement such that it would be in total contrast to externals surroundings and yet totally unknown and surreal. Interior designing is also a requisite to ensure that all furniture and object placements in the residential space adhere to the science of placement and position in order to inculcate and culminate good energy spots within the house and benefit its residents.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 27, 02:43:00    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: