Indice del forum

Forum dei Tabaccai

Un posto dove parlare di problemi dei tabaccai

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Eco Auto Clean is the Subaru King of Atlanta Autos Articles
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Ott 26, 03:41:23    Oggetto:  Eco Auto Clean is the Subaru King of Atlanta Autos Articles
Descrizione:

Eco Auto Clean is the Subaru King of Atlanta Autos Articles | September 18
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2012
As you probably already know, Eco Auto Clean has gained a pretty nice reputation in the waterless car wash industry for their ability to wash an astonishing amount of cars in quite a short amount of time. It seems like every time we check in with them, we are met with so many new cars to look at and we almost don?t know what to do with ourselves. Today though, we are going to?be looking at some other areas of their business that are just as important as washing all of those cars is.

If you have been following?Eco Auto Clean?on our blog every Monday s we report on what they are up to, then you are already one step ahead of the game. You will of course
, already know all about their business model and the reputation that they have within the waterless community for being real go-getters and driven individuals when it comes to properly washing a car or vehicle. Even when the company has a slow week, it is still considered a pretty good week by?waterless standardsand many other waterless car wash dealers would love to have an ?Eco Auto Clean slow week, each and every week. Let?s not waste any more time and get right into what they have been up to recently.

One of the other things that Eco Auto Clean has become famous for is the fact that they are extremely popular among Subaru owners. While we aren?t quite sure what exactly it is that made the Subaru owners jump on the Eco Auto Clean bandwagon in the first place, we do know what kept them around for good ? and that is the excellent service that they provide. When we say excellent service we aren?t just talking about customer service but about the great shine that they leave behind on the cars that they wash, day in and day out.

One of the most valuable things that Eco Auto Clean has going for them in their business is the fact that a good percentage of their customers are return visitors. This is instrumental in building a successful brand in the waterless car wash industry as it shows that you have been providing a high level of value to your customers to the point that they want to come back and use your products and services over again.

Recently
, while visiting one of their vendors, AllPro Subaru, they ran into a Subaru owner who was really interested in having his cars cleaned the waterless way. After setting an appointment with them, Eco Auto Clean went out to wash not 1 but 2 Subaru cars for this customer. These cars included a WRX wagon and a Legacy Wagon. The customer opted for the Competition Ready package on both vehicles which is a great choice for anyone who is looking for a really complete clean. While any car that Eco Auto Clean touches, will invariably turn into a shining beauty
, they just have an extra special touch that seems to work all that much better on a Subaru, which can be seen right here.

So whether you are the proud owner of a Subaru or not,?Eco Auto Clean?is a great choice for any car owner in the Atlanta area. If you care about the way that your car looks and shines then you will definitely want to head in and see what they can do for you. Or better yet, contact them and have them come to you to give you an?amazing clean.

AutoXray makes a range of scanners and code readers for many vehicles and the product range is as follows:
EZ-Scan 6000 - CAN, OBD-II
, and OBD-I (83 to present domestic, 96 to present import)
EZ-Scan 5000 - CAN, OBD-II, and OBD-I (83 to present domestic, 96 to present import)
EZ-Scan 4000 - CAN
, OBD-II (96 to present import and domestic)
EZ-Scan 3000 - OBD-I (83 to 96 domestic)
EZ-Read 2000 - CAN, OBD-II, and OBD-I (83 to present domestic, 96 to present import)
EZ-Read 1000 - CAN, OBD-II (96 to present import and domestic)
CAN
, short for Controller Area Network, is the on-board protocol for diagnostics that is mandated by the Environmental Protection Agency. These products are also available in kits that are specific to manufacturers so that you can get them installed by a mechanic who specializes in vehicles manufactured by a specific manufacturer.

The products do not presently cater for the bi-directional mode and also do not support ABS or Transmission. These products currently communicate with the system that controls the power train. At times, this provides the scanner with transmission data but sometimes, the power train is controlled by other computers with whom these products cannot communicate.

All AutoXray scanners and code readers have the capability to turn off lights and reset codes. They will also turn off the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" lights as appropriate. On Chrysler vehicles, they have the ability to turn off the "Engine Maintenance Reminder" though they may not work on all vehicles. In that case
, you have to turn off the light as your dealer does by removing the fuse in the on-board computer or by disconnecting the vehicle battery. On Ford and Chrysler vehicles, these scanners and code readers plugged into the designated position in the engine compartment whereas in GM and other vehicles, they plug in under the dashboard on the driver's side.

These units are easily upgradable. You can either call the company's toll free number and the assistance can help you make the upgrade over the phone, or they may even offer you a trade-in for the latest model available. Users may even download the software from the internet or order a CD from AutoXray. Although free updates are available that fix the current software versions, but for additional functionality for the software may be available for a small fee that is charged to unlock the system. AutoXray is available in English and Spanish languages.

This company is also getting the specialty of generating the vehicles which lasts longer and also the.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Ott 26, 03:41:23    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: