Indice del forum

Forum dei Tabaccai

Un posto dove parlare di problemi dei tabaccai

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Camera Test Withings Home Posted by lemons on September 18th
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Nov 12, 07:05:57    Oggetto:  Camera Test Withings Home Posted by lemons on September 18th
Descrizione:

Camera Test Withings Home
Posted by lemons on September 18th
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2016

With the baby's arrival, I received a lot of surprises, including the new camera Withings Home (Thanks to teams of Domadoo!). So it's been 3 months since I test it on my head and I decided to give you a little article because I'm sure it may interest some of you.

The spycameras designed by the Withings company can both be used as surveillance camera to your home or baby monitor to always have an eye on baby. The Home films in HD with a wide-angle of 135 ° and registers of small sequences in time-lapse. That is to say that if movement is detected, it will take a series of photos that you can then view on your mobile. You can still see a live continuous and take pictures manually when needed.
It can be a bit annoying because you can not see everything that happens unless we look at it live. However, they are not stupid at Withings
, if you want more, with a fluid and continuous recording, you can opt for different pay packages ranging from € 7.95 (7 days continuously recorded videos) to 19, € 95 (for 1 month of video continuously recorded). In the basic version, ie without paying
, I am entitled to 2 days of timelapse (+ live perfectly smooth course) and I can still replay me timelapse the last 24 hours.
The trigger recording can be done through a motion or noise detected and you can adjust the level of monitoring you need.

One important thing to know, and that could hinder you is that the videos are saved directly into the "cloud", that is to say on the Withings servers. Unfortunately there's no way to specify a space for storing videos or photos on FTP for example. This makes sense because it is a great product public.Elle is also microphone and speaker so you can hear what is happening at home, spread a lullaby to your child, talk to her directly via your smartphone to reassure him when in his crib (there is a reducing echo) or insult thieves who would dare go home.

A bright LED in the base changes color and makes pilot office when playing the little lullaby.

It also has an infrared mode
, so there's way to monitor the animals that pass through your garden at night. I specify nevertheless something she is not made to work outdoors and unfortunately there is nothing about this camera that allows it to be attached to a wall. It is mandatory to ask about something. And it comes with a magnetic base so I did not understand the utility.
It can fit seamlessly into a living since to turn his inquisitive eye, just turn the bag faux wood that surrounds it. So, if your family members are afraid that you spying on them, they can absolutely make you blind (but not deaf ...).

Find spy products at wiseup shop. Wiseup shop is one of the the best places to look for a Spy Camera or a Hidden Camera, and the best selection of security equipment also available at Wiseup shop.

Global Poly Lactic Acid Market Growth Analysis
, Key Manufacturers And Forecast Period 2018-2025

by radiantmarketresearch · December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018: This report studies the global Poly Lactic Acid market status and forecast, categorizes the global Poly Lactic Acid market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type
, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China
, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).

The major manufacturers covered in this report

BASF CSM N.V. The Dow Chemical Company Teijin Ltd. NatureWorks LLC Jiuding Biological Engineering Yangtzelabre Shenzhen Esun Industrial Shanghai Tongjieliang NatureWorks Synbra Technology Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology

To聽Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:聽

Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production
, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering

North America Europe China Japan Southeast Asia India

We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:

North America United States Canada Mexico Asia-Pacific China India Japan South Korea Australia Indonesia Singapore Rest of Asia-Pacific Europe Germany France UK Italy Spain Russia Rest of Europe Central & South America Brazil Argentina Rest of South America Middle East & Africa Saudi Arabia Turkey Rest of Middle East & Africa

On the basis of product
, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into

Type I Type II

On the basis of the end usersapplications
, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applicationsend users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including

3D Printing Packaging Fiber and Textile Medical Others

Table of Contents

1 Poly Lactic Acid Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Poly Lactic Acid
1.2 Poly Lactic Acid Segment by Type (Product Category)
1.2.1 Global Poly Lactic Acid Production and CAGR (%) Comparison by Type (Product Category)(2013-2025)
1.2.2 Global Poly Lactic Acid Production Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Type I
1.2.4 Type II
1.3 Global Poly Lactic Acid Segment by Application
1.3.1 Poly Lactic Acid Consumption (Sales) Comparison by Application (2013-2025)
1.3.2 3D Printing
1.3.3 Packaging
1.3.4 Fiber and Textile
1.3.5 Medical
1.3.6 Others
1.4 Global Poly Lactic Acid Market by Region (2013-2025)
1.4.1 Global Poly Lactic Acid Market .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Nov 12, 07:05:57    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> argomenti vari Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: